Why OFFERCentre

Hand on Practical

At OFFERCentre Institute of Agriculture, our training is 70% hands-on and trainees are schooled on evolving innovations in agribusiness, hospitality industry and technology.

Conducive Environment with Qualified Hands

Our Institution is located in a serene and quiet environment suitable for learning, equipped with state of the art facilities to give students practical experience needed for their programme of choice.

Wow Us

At OFFERCentre Institute of Agriculture, we open up the mind through critical thinking, empower the body through skills and props up the spirit to give life to the body and soul, in otherwords bringing to birth a new creature that is energised to create a new environment, a new spirit and a new life for Nigeria and for Africa.

About Our Institution

OFFERCentre Institute of Agriculture is an Innovative Enterprise Institute (IEI) that got its accreditation from the National Board for Technical Education and the Federal Ministry of Education in December 2015. Hence, it commenced its first set of Diploma training (NID) in Agriculture in Jan. 2016.

Read more


Our Philosphy

Our Philosophy is to encourage the black man to know himself and uphold his identity knowing that no other race will do this for him other than himself.
Read More

Academics Principle

Our Academic principle is embeeded in our core values which is:
Aesthetics, Discipline, Innovation, Efficiency, Hospitality and Moral Fortitude.

Our Success Story

We have trained over 800 young men and women across the Country while 40% of our ND Students are currently in other tertiary institutions of learning for further studies, the remaining 60% are engaged with their businesses.

News & Updates

Read All News
Admission into Nd in Agriculture, Hospitality and Tourism is on-going.
Click Here for more info

OFFERCentre set to train another set of entrepreneur
Click Here to more about our NVC Programme

OFFERCentre graduates 64 Entrepreneurs
Click Here learn more on our training calender

Training Videos

View All Videos

Subscribe to us!

Keep in touch with us by signing up for our updates